Hair by Andrea Steed. Makeup by Carly Warburton.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Contest Rules!

A free cut & color?! How do you win? Refer your friends & family. The more people you refer, the more chances you have of winning!

Contest Rules: Refer your friends, family & even strangers! The referred person must make an appointment, come in for the appointment & tell me who referred them (make sure those strangers know your name!) I will then put your name in the drawing box! There is no limit of how many times your name can be in the drawing. That's it! So easy! Contest starts April 29.2008. Winner will be drawn & notified on June 29.2008. Good Luck!

1 comments:

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Hey Andrea its Lindsay...your favorite client;) Was just checking out your blog...I'll totally be sending you referrals, not necessarily so I can win a hair cut but 'cause your so awesome! See ya later.
p.s. check out my blog...www.stevenssquad.blogspot.com